The December 2022 episode of Emmas_Housemusic brings my indiepop radio show as a regular series of monthly listeners-digest-features to an end, at least for now. I know, it’s never say never, so I won’t, but for the time being, there will be no further episodes. I’m not sure what Mixcloud is going to do with the uploaded shows if you don’t go Pro, which under the circumstances made no sense to me. The complete archive of the shows will, however, be available on this website as I do not intend to shut the site down or delete any of the existing episodes. As far as goodbyes go, I’ll let the show speak for itself and will just add my heartfelt thanks to all of you. Take care.
Here are the available bandcamp links to the artists on this episode. Please consider buying some music from them:
- The Rentiers: https://therentiers.bandcamp.com/album/bring-me-the-finest-world-map-shower-curtain-in-all-the-land
- Brunch Club: https://brunchclubofficial.bandcamp.com/album/another-wasted-summer
- Beauty Parlor: https://beautyparlor.bandcamp.com/album/fall-in-love
- Tallies: https://tallies.bandcamp.com/album/tallies
- Fritz: https://fritzmusic.bandcamp.com/track/jan-1
- Skint & Demoralised: https://nymphsandthugs.bandcamp.com/album/we-are-humans
- The Essex Green: https://theessexgreen.bandcamp.com/album/hardly-electronic
- Gladie: https://gladie.bandcamp.com/album/gladie-safe-sins
- Annika Pyle: https://anikapyle.bandcamp.com/track/the-way-you-look-at-me
- Tullycraft: https://tullycraft.bandcamp.com/album/the-railway-prince-hotel
- Romantic States: https://romanticstates.bandcamp.com/album/ballerina
- Blue J: https://bluej.bandcamp.com/album/a-sign-of-good-luck-lmt-300-copies
- Joanna Sternberg: https://joannasternberg.bandcamp.com/album/then-i-try-some-more
4 Replies to “Indiepop Radio Episode 22-12”
Thanks Stephan, enjoyed the show- you went out on a high point with the Go-Betweens!
Thanks Dermot, that was the plan – glad that it worked and thank you for listening 🙂
Thank you for a great show and a nice last episode.
Found you last year and it’s been great to follow you.
You mentioned other shows doing similar things , can you post some links to other similar shows?
All the best,
Hi Per, thank you for listening and your kind feedback. Shows and mixes on mixcloud that I’ve enjoyed and that have been a source for finding new songs include Cycles Per Second by Jen Matson (https://www.mixcloud.com/nstop/), Records I Like mixes by Tom (https://www.mixcloud.com/theculturebunker/), The 157 Show by Darren Lovell (https://www.mixcloud.com/Darren157/), Grrls Like Us by Beck (https://www.mixcloud.com/grrlslikeus/), Pop Songs Your New Boyfriend’s Too Stupid To Know About by Sean and Liz from Tullycraft (https://www.mixcloud.com/PopSongsMixtape/), It’s A Jangle Out There by Josh Meadows (on the MainFM channel https://www.mixcloud.com/MainFm/) and the various formats Steve Williamson from Everything Indie Over 40 plays (https://www.mixcloud.com/everythingindieover40/). Things to watch out for on Spotify are the weekly round-up of new songs that Nathan from Austin Town Hall does under the “Last Week’s Jams” header (https://open.spotify.com/user/nathan.lankford?si=2103b09e51084c5c) and the monthly indie mixes from Shadow On The Wall (https://open.spotify.com/user/q2gab0qfc8ggb4cvk4keaz7bg?si=bb214f3a2d684d3e). Hope this is helpful 🙂